The Credit Union remained undefeated and improved to 7-0 in the Boulder City Parks &Recreation men’s basketball league.
Credit Union handed gRIM reap a 57-36 loss as four players scored in double figures. Danny Bell and Ryan Teepen each scored 16 points, while Jonas Hernandez and Eddie Willingham each added 13.
Woodbury Law took over sole possession of second place with its 58-49 victory over Flight S2S. El Rancho Boulder is in third place. Duetto picked up its first win of the season, beating Woodbury Law 67-44.
On Feb. 4, Fiochhi Knights beat Duetto 67-53; Woodbury Law defeated Flight S2S 58-49; and Credit Union 57 beat gRIM reap 57-36.
On Feb. 6, Fiochhi beat El Rancho 86-58; gRIM reap beat Flight 73-62; and Duetto beat Woodbury Law 67-44.
Today’s schedule: Credit Union vs. Duetto, 6:30 p.m.; Fiochhi vs. Woodbury Law, 7:30 p.m.; gRIM reap vs. El Rancho, 8:30 p.m.
Standings through Feb. 6
Credit Union 7-0
Woodbury Law 5-3
El Rancho Boulder 4-3
Flight S2S 4-4
gRIM reap 3-5
Fiochhi Knights 3-5
League’s Scoring Leaders
(minimum of five games played)
1. Mike Carboni (El Rancho) 18.0 ppg
2. John Polin (gRIM reap) 17.8 ppg
3. J.J. Gray (Fiochhi) 16.9 ppg
4. Shane Levin (gRIM reap) 15.5 ppg
5. Rob Sandoval (Flight) 14.7 ppg
6. Eddie Willingham (Credit Union) 13.8 ppg
7. Bruce Wesley (Fiochhi) 13.8 ppg
8. Jonas Hernandez (Credit Union) 12.6 ppg
9. Brigham Church (Woodbury Law) 12.5 ppg
10. Dan Martinez (Credit Union) 12.4 ppg