Looking for something to do today? Head over to Bicentennial Park for the Chamber of Commerce’s Spring Jamboree.
Here are the Top 5 things you shouldn’t miss:
1. Little Miss and Mr. Pageant at 9 a.m.
2. Bark in the Park at 11 a.m.
3. Pan Draggers Rod Run car show, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
4. BCHS High Scalers robotics team, 3 p.m.
5. Southern Nevada Gem and Mineral Society rock show, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
And don’t forget everything else. There’s the Kids Zone, Chamber business showcase, antiques, arts and crafts, food vendors and more.